The 2011 Version of the INOKATSU M4A1 SOPMOD is extremely well made and put together with pinpoint precision, making the INOKATSU extremely robust. The entire gun is SOLID with no wobbles and shakes. It feels like a real gun when you pick it up. Featuring a weight adjustable bolt carrier, the M4 kicks like a 9mm real steel weapon every time you pull the trigger with the weight installed (kick is just as strong as previous version Inokatsu M4). On the semi-automatic firing mode, the INOKATSU M4 SOPMOD is able to completely fire off all 50rds from its magazine. But if you are a skirmisher and want a faster rate of fire and don't care about the recoil as much, remove the weight from the bolt and the M4 can easily finish 50 rounds in full auto. To obtain this performance while maintaining a VERY strong recoil kick, Inokatsu had to dial down the power from the originally planned 460fps to approximately 400fps which is still more than enough. If power is important to you, you can still increase the FPS by installing a precision barrel.
- Fully-Licensed CNC "Colt" Aluminum Metal Reciver with RIS Front Set
- Steel Bolt & Hummer Set
- Metal Hop up Chamber Set Installed
- Functional Steel Made Weight adjustable Bolt Carrier
- Light or Heavy Recoil through the use of a removal weight in the bolt
- Unique Serial Code
- 4 Position Extendable LMT Type Telescope Stock
MAGAZINE IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS GUN AND SOLD SEPARATELY
- Package Includes: Gun, RAS Panel x 4
- Hop-Up : Adjustable
- Length : 780mm-870mm
- Capacity : (Not Including Magazine)
- Power : About 440-460 FPS (Top Gas)
- Power Source : Top Gas, Red Gas
- Blowback : YES
- Shooting Mode : Semi, Full Auto
This gun DOES NOT come with a magazine. The magazine in the photo is used for illustration purposes only.
You will need to buy the following mag for this gun:
- Pro Win GI 30 Style 51 Rounds Magazine For WA-Compatible GBB M4 Series (Gen 2)
- Bomber 50 Rounds Magazine For WA M4 Series ( New Version)
- Western Arms 50 Rounds Magazine For WA M4A1
- Western Arms 50 Rounds S Type Magazine For WA M4A1
- 4x RIS Rail Covers (Black)
- 1x 14mm CCW thread adapter
- 1x Screw-On Bolt Add-On Weight for added recoil (may come already screwed in to bolt or packaged separately in a bag)
With this version, INOKATSU has improved upon their previous 2009 version M4 GBB designs with an improved bolt for greater durability and more stable performance. The upper and lower receivers are also more refined with an improved fit and finish (tighter seam lines between the upper and lower receiver). This is a direct improvement based on feedback and discussion between customers, Redwolf and Inokatsu. All improvement made are in an effort to maintain Inokatsus premium dominance over other GBB rifles for realism, quality, performance and durability.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 26 September, 2009.